emphasized on selfless service, which means being of service to
mankind without any self motives. Wherever Baba wandered, food always
was in abundance and the first basic thing He also suggested all to
follow was to feed the hungry and provide them with basic human needs,
only after which can one seek higher goals of life. Being heavily inspired
by Bhagwan's words and works, Anandashram, Bevinkoppa's vision also
unites with that of Bhagwan, to do whatever in the highest of motives
of being of some or the other help to the creation.
Walking on the
footsteps of Bhagwan Nityananda, our vision is:
- To provide regular balbhojans for poor
children and encourage nourishment.
- To provide health rejuvination systems.
- To promote oneness by allowing all to
do arati and touch holy padukas.
- To curb discrimination in religion,
caste, creed, and promote the only religion - humanity.
- To educate the poor and needy children.
- To discourage superstition.
- To provide homes to the poor.
- To provide sources of income through
education in skilled practices.